Housed in the Southern Pacific Electric Train Depot ("Old Train Station")
1936 19th Avenue, Forest Grove, OR 97116
The Museum is currently open Wednesdays 10am-1pm
Saturdays 1pm-4pm and by appointment
Please email email@example.com or leave a message at 503-992-1280 to make an appointment.
This former Southern Pacific Railroad station, fondly called the Old Train Station (OTS), is home to Friends of Historic Forest Grove. The Old Train Station now serves as a museum highlighting about 150 years of local history, from photographs and maps to clothing and furniture. It also houses an historic library and research center.
Built in 1913, the station handled passenger and light freight service into 1929. After that only light freight came through.
Burlingham and Sons purchased the building as office space for their seed company. Unfortunately, over the years this building has gone through some internal and external changes but some of the original station remains and can easy be found.
Woodfold acquired the building from Burlingham and has graciously allowed Friends to use the building since 2008.
Please stop by and see what we have to offer.